For KIDZ EARS ONLY!
Listen to Febi’s Tips and Tricks, where she will give you useful tips about your voice – from a dog’s perspective!
"Children are responsive to music because they are more present than most adults.
With the right encouragement, they have the ability to surrender and be vulnerable much easier than grown ups.”
VOICE LESSONS FOR CHILDREN
Build Confidence and Empowerment In Your Child's Voice!
Certified Teacher and Performer, Dot Todman offers useful tools for children of all ages that enhance learning, confidence, clarity and vocal health. Dot's two decades of experience allows her to easily assess the temperament and learning style of your child, and create a specialized C.O.R.E. Vocal Power® system for them to explore and expand their gift.
Other benefits may include:
- Right/left brain balancing
- stage presence
- public speaking
In addition to SINGING and RESONATING, Dot’s tools include:
- Drums – rhythm, balancing, resonating, awareness
- Singing for acting - how to be present improvise
- Basic Piano skills - ‘ear’ training, songwriting, creative enhancement
- Music and Movement - stage presence, performance
- ...and more fun techniques to bring out the empowered voice and creativity in your child!
Call 310-497-6193 for more information!