Type below or write on another sheet of paper, your responses to these questions. Be as detailed as possible.
1. On a scale of 1-10, what would I rate myself last year as far as productivity went towards my goals as a singer/artist.
2. On a scale of 1-10, how close am I to having my voice where I want to be? (10 = closest)
3 On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the loudest) how loud is my negative inner dialogue?
4. On a scale of 1-10, how much do I enjoy listening back to myself recorded? (10 is most)
5. On a scale of 1-10, if I am singing in front of an audience, how much am I will to just let go and “surrender to the flow”? (10 is freest)
6. Where do I want my instrument to be one year from now? (How will my voice be different?)
7. On a scale of 1-10, how well is my awareness of my voice working for me? (10 is most)
8. What area of my instrument needs the most work? (Think of your instrument = MIND, SOUL, VOICE)
9. What are 2-3 tools I have learned from Dot or this website, that I can use to get me where I need to be a year from now? (Think of CORE habits you’ve been given, drills, agreements, thought patterns, etc).
10. What is one habit that I can integrate daily in order to allow me to reach my vocal destination?
11. When am I willing to integrate this habit and how often? (Be specific about how much time you’d like to commit per day/week, etc.)
12. How would I feel if, in a year from now, I have not accomplished my vocal goals?